Mila Kunis Denies Playing in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Mila Kunis Denies Playing in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Mila Kunis denied reports that she will star in the film adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'

In a press conference in London for her new movie 'Oz The Great and Powerful,' Mila asked if she wanted to take the role of Anastasia Steele.

Mila instantly replied, "Gee, the news about the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' never seems to finish, right?

"No, you're not going to watch me in 'Fifty Shades of Grey." I'm sorry. "

And to clarify, she added, "I promise, I will not appear in 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'

Her co-star in 'Oz', Zach Braff and then joked, "Does that mean I get to audition."

Mila answered, "As you wish. You will be amazing in that movie."

Later in the conference, the actors OZ asked if given the chance, what spell would you cast to someone, and Zach joked, "If I could spell, I'd cast the one on Mila so she will do in 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'