Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Little Daughter

Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Little Daughter
Actress Kristen Bell has given birth to a little girl and gave her an unusual name.

Great news from one of the most likable celebrity couples: Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard were justparents of a little girl. Both Kristen and Shepard wrote the happy news on their respective Twitter on Thursday, March 28.

The actress ('Veronica Mars') and her partner ('Baby Mama') have come up with a rather unusual name for their offspring: "Lincoln Bell Shepard is here. She has mom's beauty and dad's obsession with breasts. Hooray!!!" Lincoln is unusual for a girl, but unisex names are becoming increasingly popular in the U.S. currently. Even some fans considered the name was too masculine for a girl.

Kristen Bell presented later, even after a good mood: "My new roommate poops her pants and does not pay rent” The first-time mom added, "Basically @daxshepard1 pre-sobriety :) welcome baby Lincoln xo."

Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard engaged in 2010 after three years dating. Bell said they are not rushing to get married "because I don't feel appropriate taking advantage of a right that's denied to my [gay and lesbian] friends,"

The couple announced her pregnancy in November 2012, but never had the sex of their offspring revealed.

Kristen Bell admitted in January in the show of Ellen Degeneres (54) that she is afraid of giving birth, and they want to be as stunned as possible.  "When I come to the hospital, then I want a glass of whiskey, I want the epidural in my back and I want to get hit in the face with a baseball bat. Wake me up when it's over because I've seen the videos -- and it looks terrifying." 

source: aceshowbiz.com