Steven Soderbergh praises Lindsay Lohan sex scene in The Canyons

Lindsay Lohan 'The Canyons'
Lindsay Lohan's latest movie, TheCanyons heavily criticized because of poor quality and rejected by some film festival organizers. Nevertheless, the film caught the attention of Oscar-winning director, Steven Soderbergh.

Oscar director who gets through the film TRAFFIC said that this erotic thriller capable of displaying spectacular sex scene. Soderbergh was asked by the producer to see the film rough results, as reported by the New York Times.

"I can only say, 'Oh my God'. I really like what they are doing. This is really great, there is a spectacular sex scenes in them," says Soderbergh.

Soderbergh reportedly even offered help to edit the film, but the director rejected the offer. Associated with the advice he gave to this film, he explains that he often did it to other filmmakers.

"I’ve been done with other filmmakers; they also do the same for me. Interactions of this kind are not unusual for me," he concluded.

Lindsay Lohan Latest Movie 'The Canyons' (Scene Clip)