Chris Brown: Beating Rihanna is My Greatest Regret

Chris Brown: Beating Rihanna is My Greatest Regret
Chris Brown: Beating Rihanna is My Greatest Regret: Chris Brown and Rihannaromance had ended violence in 2009. Both had split, and Chris had to undergo the legal process and should not be anywhere near Rihanna.

Now that they are together again, for the first time the singer 'Yeah Yeah Yeah' confirms the truth of their relationship. He also expressed regret ever beat Rihanna.

In an interview with the magazine Mirror, the 23-year old singer mention the violence he does as "the biggest regret."

“Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals. That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake. But she loves me – what can I say? I’m forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it,” Chris said, as quoted by the NY Daily News.

"They do not know me, do not know us. Was no longer bother me," added Chris.

Previously, Rihanna has pleaded for Chris, responding to criticism that comes to the man she loved. Told Rolling Stone magazine, the 25-year-old singer said that her relationshipwith Chris is now very different. "We no longer fight as before. He's not a monster like everyone thought," she said.