Angelina Jolie: "I do not give lessons to my children!"

Angelina Jolie:
Angelina Jolie: "I do not give lessons to my children!" While Angelina Jolie is an example for many people, she has no intention of giving lessons to her children. She prefers to let them make choices and follow her example if they want.

Angelina Jolie is known worldwide for her acting, her talents as a filmmaker, but also for her work with refugees. However, the fact remains humble and does not want to impose her model to her children. "I'm not the kind of mother who gave lessons to my children. But when I travel, I tell them where I go and why. On some occasions, they came with me in refugee camps ", said Jolie, 36, told reporters at the 23rd Film Festival Palm Springs. The actress, who wore an Elie Saab dress at the gala, is convinced that her children will make choices based on their experiences and their lives every day. "Fortunately, they see the world as it is really, outside of Hollywood. If they spend time with friends around the world and discover different types of universes, they will be able to see the world as it is! " said the beautiful Angelina Jolie.

Even if Angelina Jolie does not expect her children that they follow her example, it takes advantage of opportunities as the anniversary of her daughter Zahara last Sunday to remind them of where they come from. "We make sure we know all of culture and heritage. It is a small African-American and we integrate this feature in everything she does. It has been part of her birthday!" concluded the actress.