Lady Gaga: A third album for 2012!

Lady Gaga Third Album for 2012
Lady Gaga New Album: The singer plank seriously on her new and third album, she intends to leave this year. And a new album, tour said she also planned for 2012!

Lady Gaga intends to do even talk about it in 2012. Seven months after the release and success of Born This Way , her second album, the star is actively working on her third album, which says it is already very advanced. Good news that is sure to delight her fans, especially since the release of this new album will be followed by a tour.

" I'm preparing the release of a new album and a new tour. I can not wait to see more of my fans. I have a million ideas and I'm really grateful to be a artist who can do what I loves! " Lady Gaga said in an interview with the magazine The Insider.

The album, the singer has already found the title, will be produced as Born This Way by Fernando Garibay, who promises " incredible songs. " The producer admits, however, it is "a little anxious when (she) thinks this album right away " . And explain: " I just want to try to excel. (...) But it is still early, the album still has a long time to grow . "

Pending its entry into the recording studio, Lady Gaga will bring another surprise. She is working on a duet with Elton John!  “I played him a song I wrote and he loved it. I do not want let go! " she enthuses.