Lady Gaga: Her new song to her fans for Christmas!

Lady Gaga looks forward to the match the fans! Indeed, on the occasion of Christmas, our Mama Monsters unveiled yesterday, December 25, 2011, a new song to her fans on Twitter: Stuck On Fuckin'You .

A new song recorded in her tour bus after the Monster Ball, and should have been an integral part of her album Born This Way !

Lady Gaga: The new song, Stuck On Fuckin'You.

 

When she announced, there are some days that she was going for a big surprise to her fans on her Twitter account ....Lady Gaga kept her word! Indeed, as the saying goes: A promise due, and it is therefore natural that the days of Eve, Lady Gaga has donated her fans a new song recorded during her last tour.

Entitled Stuck On Fuckin'You, this title does not really have the sound of Christmas ... But even if it is the thought that counts and she thought her Little Monsters!
"I tortured my mind to find what I could offer my Little Monsters for Christmas! And I finally found! She tweeted. On Christmas Day, I will put online a new song from Born This Way! It was recorded live in one take, on the road. Without censorship. I wrote it in Minnesota after a concert, we were in our tour bus, it was recorded in one go. Fernando on guitar, Paul on drums-mail. I wrote and sang, it was last minute and Freestyle."