Charlize Theron enjoys being single

Charlize Theron enjoys being single and enjoys the time she spends with herself.

Charlize Theron enjoys being single
Actress Charlize Theron has told during his visit to the show The Ellen DeGeneres Show, she was not at all sad to be single for the first time in 17 years, reports Us Weekly.

The star of 36 years said: "I have not been single since I was 19 years. I had two relationships. A relationship of 10 years and three years. One after the other. "

She insists that when she speaks of her single life, it is not in order to attract the pity of the people. "It's really a great experience for me, because I've never experienced. I really appreciate it. "

Charlize Theron, who split from Stuart Townsend in January 2010, admits she is still the kind of person who "is obviously very comfortable in a relationship."

She insists she does not profit from her celibacy to go out to bars and party, "but I really benefits from being alone with myself."

Theron also said she was not accustomed to frequent new men, and it is not always easy for a celebrity to meet new people without alerting the media. "When you're known, are never innocent dating," said Charlize Theron.