60 Minutes: Angelina Jolie will never be as good as her mother

Angelina Jolie says she will never be like her late mother.

Angelina Jolie will never be as good as her mother
Angelina Jolie, who raises six children with Brad Pitt , says she will never be as good as her own mother.

"My mother was a full-time mother. She doesn't has much time for her own career, her life, her own experiences, it was all for her children. I will never be as good as my mother, because she was grace personified. She was the most generous and most loving. She was better than me, "the actress said in an interview with 60 minutes on BBC.

During the interview, Angelina Jolie also talked about the fact that if her acting career had not worked, it would have led the funeral.

"It seems very strange, eccentric, dark to do, but in fact, when I lost my grandfather, I was thwarted by his funeral. How a person dies, how the family handles the death and what death is something that should be addressed in a different way. If I had not worked as an actress, that's what I did, "she adds.